Freshly Squeezed Granular Synthesis
Explore a freshly squeezed approach to granular synthesis with nanobox | lemondrop, a polyphonic granular mini synthesizer with intuitive touchscreen control. Four voice polyphony, two granulators and an oscillator provide a wide sonic palette—from lush environmental pads to rugged and glitched-out textures. Instantly morph and shape sounds with the swipe of a finger using touchscreen X/Y control. Choose from hundreds of professionally designed presets and wav files, or quickly create your own patches with deep parameter control via the 2” touchscreen. Integrate lemondrop seamlessly with your existing tabletop gear—or create on-the-go thanks to a compact design that fits in the palm of your hand.
- Adjust and tweak parameters quickly with an intuitive touchscreen interface
- Perform with 4 voice polyphony, 2 granulators, and an oscillator
- Sculpt your sound with 2 filters, 2 envelopes, 2 LFOs, and 1 modulation sequencer
- Use your favorite MIDI controller for real time, hands-on sound manipulation
- Mix and match 6 onboard effects in two slots for up to 12 possible combinations—choose from flanger, distortion, chorus, phaser (FX1), and delay and reverb (FX2)
- Morph and shape sounds using touchscreen X/Y control
- Choose from hundreds of professionally developed presets and wav files
- Load your own wav files via micro-SD
- Integrates seamlessly with other synths, drum machines, and audio devices
- Get into the groove with a fast, fluid, and intuitive workflow
- Make music anywhere thanks to a compact design and USB power
- Flexible power options from USB C connection
- Mini TRS connections for MIDI in and out, clock in, line in and line out
- 2″ touch screen, 2 knobs and 4 buttons in a 3.75″ x 3″ x 1.5″ package
- nanobox | lemondrop compact polyphonic granular synthesizer with touchscreen control
- MicroSD card with presets and wav files
- USB power cord
- Type B TRS MIDI To MIDI 5 Pin DIN adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Includes 153 presets and 311 wave files
- 16 grains per oscillator for a total of 128
- Sample memory per oscillator 30 seconds
- Power: USB-C connection 5V, 500mA
- 3.5mm audio input and output
- Maximum input and output level: 2Vrms
- DAC and ADC resolution: 24-bit
- Internal resolution: 32-bit
- Sample rate: 48kHz
- MIDI Input: 3.5mm Type A/B auto sensing
- MIDI Output: 3.5mm Type A/B selectable
- Clock Input: 4 PPQ
- MIDI support: Note On/Off, Mod Wheel, Sustain, Pitch Bend, Mono & poly Aftertouch, assignable CCs, and clock
- H x W x D: 1.5″ x 3.75″ x 3″
- Weight: 0.25 lbs.
Getting Started with nanobox
In this video, our resident Customer Happiness Enforcer will walk you through how to create music with your nanobox.
A Deeper Look at nanobox | lemondrop
Learn how to get more out of your nanobox | lemondrop in this deep dive video.
Download the Latest Firmware
New firmware updates add new features and fix bugs. You can find the latest version on our forum. You must register for the forum in order to download firmware. Registration is free.
Join the Community
While you are on the forum, join the conversation with other granular musicians to learn new ways to generate sound with granular.
Meet the Nanobox Collection
Add inspiring flavor to your music with the nanobox collection of polyphonic mini synthesizers. From lemondrop to fireball, each model combines its own unique approach to synthesis with intuitive touchscreen control and an ultra-compact form factor you can literally take anywhere. You’ll feel like a kid in a candy store as you explore an assortment of professionally designed presets or dive deep into crafting your own sounds.Learn More