1010music is seeking a full time software developer to help build our products. Join us and help us add more features to our desktop instruments and eurorack modules. This is your opportunity to help musicians find new ways to create music. We are a small company with a niche product line. This means you can have a big impact on a product that is used by a small but avid group of musicians.
A qualified candidate has demonstrable skills in the following areas:
- Familiarity with products and concepts in the electronic music industry including:
- Samplers, synthesizers, and the manipulation of audio
- Musical concepts, including tempo, pitch, rhythm
- Electronic music production
- Developing applications in C++. Key skills include:
- Proven track record writing C++ code
- Writing code for one or more of the following:
- touch screen based user interface
- Event driven operations
- Real time manipulation of audio
- Ability to write efficient and self contained code for embedded systems
- Work factors
- Ability to work independently
- Effective written communication skills
- Collaborates well with others
- Can work from high level design documents
- Experience with the following Technology is very helpful:
- ARM platforms with limited RAM and CPU
- Single and Dual core architecture
- floating point audio processing
Special Bonus Abilities:
- Ability to represent the company at trade shows and speak with customers
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new features for existing products
- Bug fixes
- Collaborating on development of new products
Where is this job located?
- 1010music is a distributed team. You will work remotely, and need to be available for discussions during standard business hours in USA Pacific Time Zone (Los Angeles). Due to logistics, more consideration will be given to candidates in the US.
Interested? Please email your resume to email@example.com and drop us a line. We would also appreciate links to any relevant previous work you are able to share. We look forward to hearing from you.