Fxbox Quick Start Guide
The Quick Start Guide provides a brief overview of the features of fxbox.
Fxbox User Manual
The fxbox User Manual shows you how to use all of the features of fxbox, including more detailed instructions about installing fxbox firmware and restoring factory presets.
Installing fxbox firmware
Fxbox and bitbox owners can update the module’s firmware with the fxbox initial firmware and presets. Here are the steps required:
- Download the firmware onto your computer
- Unpack the zip file (some browsers do this automatically for you)
- Copy the contents of the zip file onto a microSD card and place this card in your bitbox or fxbox
- While powering up the unit, hold the Home and Info buttons. When you see the message about upgrading the firmware, you can let go.
- When the upgrade finishes in about 15 seconds, the unit will restart with the new software
Still can’t find the answer to your question? Please reach out to us through the contact us page.