Bitbox Quick Start Guide
The Quick Start Guide provides an introduction to the main features of bitbox.
Bitbox User’s Manual
Version 1.2 of the User’s Manual is now available and covers all the latest features in version 1.2 of the bitbox firmware. This manual includes instructions for determining which version of the firmware you are running and upgrading your firmware if needed.
Version 1.0 of the User’s Manual is still available if you are running an old version of the firmware.
Installing bitbox firmware
Bitbox and fxbox owners can update the module’s firmware with the factory image, which includes hundreds of audio files, or just the firmware itself. Here are the steps required:
- Download the desired firmware onto your computer:
- Unpack the zip file (some browsers do this automatically for you)
- Copy the contents of the zip file onto a microSD card and place this card in your bitbox or fxbox
- While powering up the unit, hold the Home and Info buttons. When you see the message about upgrading the firmware, you can let go.
- When the upgrade finishes in about 15 seconds, the unit will restart with the new software
Still can’t find the answer to your question? Please reach out to us through the contact us page.